Saturday, October 29, 2011

Courageous: The Movie

     While my blog has been about books, this time I have to add the movie Courageous to my blog.  I was so moved by its message.  "Where are the men of God?"  What have the fathers, the husband, sold out for?  The movie takes a look at what it really means for the men of God to be courageous in the time when doing so is unpopular and costly.
     Perhaps the reason this movie hit home with me is because I failed in the ministry, my family and personal life.  I made the wrong choices and this movie, along with the leading of the Holy Spirit, opened my eyes to the source of my problems.
      I strongly encourage you to see this movie.  Take it to heart and let it change you.  You will not be disappointed.

For the King and the Kingdom!

Douglas

No comments:

Post a Comment